1. Utilize social media – Create a Facebook page, post content regularly and offer incentives for customer engagement.
2. Take advantage of email marketing- Send out weekly emails with useful tax tips and other helpful information to build your contact list.
3. Offer referral discounts – Encourage customers to refer their friends and family by offering a discount for successful referrals.
4. Sponsor local events – Become a sponsor of local community or business events, such as charity runs or other fundraisers, to get your name out in the public eye.
5. Develop a blog- Create a blog dedicated to tax tips and advice, which will help you build credibility as an expert in the field.