1. Develop an Online Presence: Create a website and social media accounts to showcase your services, including customer testimonials and high-quality photos of surfing students and instructors. Use these platforms to build relationships with potential customers, post about upcoming events or specials, and spread the word about your services.
2. Network with Local Businesses: Reach out to local businesses that would benefit from offering their customers surfing lessons or classes, such as a hotel or resort near a beach. Offer them an incentive for referring customers to your school, like a discount for each referral.
3. Utilize Influencers: Connect with influencers in your local surfing community and ask them to share posts about your school on their social media accounts. Consider offering a free lesson or discount for customers who mention the influencer’s post when they sign up.
4. Create an Email Newsletter: Put together an email newsletter with information about upcoming events and special offers, as well as tips on becoming a better surfer. This will help keep your school at the top of customers’ minds when they are ready to make their booking.
5. Offer Group Discounts: Reach out to local organizations, such as high schools or businesses, that have employees who would benefit from learning how to surf. Offer them discounts for groups that sign up together or special family deals for multiple members of the same household.