1. Leverage Social Media: Utilize popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to create a presence and promote your business. Use eye-catching visuals of the cards you offer as well as discounts or promotions that followers can take advantage of.
2. Host Trading Events: People love to collect card sets and build their collections, so hosting trading events is a great way to get your business out in the community and encourage people to come check out your selection. Make sure you have plenty of cards available for purchase as well!
3. Reach Out to Local Stores & Clubs: There are likely many local sports stores and clubs that may be willing to partner with you to promote your business. Reach out to them and see if they’d be interested in carrying some of your cards or featuring them in promotional materials.
4. Start a Blog: Creating a blog about the world of trading cards can help increase your visibility and attract new customers. Share content about the latest trends, tips for collecting, and any special deals you have to offer.
5. Create a Referral Program: Offer rewards or discounts to customers who refer their friends and family to your business. This can be an effective way to draw in more people while also increasing customer loyalty.