1. Create a website or blog for your business: Use this as an opportunity to showcase your skateboarding lessons, feature customer testimonials and update customers on any upcoming events or specials.
2. Develop creative content: Utilize video, podcasts and social media posts to highlight the qualities of your skateboarding lessons and differentiate yourself from competitors.
3. Use referral programs: Design a referral program that incentivizes customers for referring other potential customers by offering discounts or freebies for successful referrals.
4. Leverage local events & sponsorships: Take advantage of local events in your area such as music festivals or art showcases to host sponsored skateboarding demos. This gives you a platform to demonstrate the value of your skateboarding lessons.
5. Engage with influencers: Reach out to local influencers, storytellers and content creators who are interested in skateboarding and ask them to promote your services on their social media channels. This could be a great way to connect with new potential customers.