1. Create a Video Series – Think of creative and engaging videos that you can produce and post online to advertise your business. Not only will this help capture the attention of potential customers, but it will also give them insight into the quality of instruction they will receive from your business.
2. Use Social Media – Utilizing social media platforms, such as Instagram and Facebook, can be a great way to reach potential customers and build an online presence for your training business. Post content regularly with relevant hashtags to increase visibility and brand awareness.
3. Sponsorships – Reach out to local businesses and organizations that may be interested in partnering with you to sponsor your training business. This can help not only by creating an additional source of income, but it can also increase the visibility of your business to potential customers.
4. Offer Group Discounts – Consider offering discounts for larger groups that book classes through your business. This will encourage people to bring their friends and family, and ultimately make more people aware of your training services.
5. Create a Referral Program – Develop a referral program that rewards customers who refer others to your self defense classes. This will incentivize existing customers to spread the word about your business and entice new customers to give it a try!