1. Leverage Social Media: Use the power of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to engage with your target customers and create a buzz about your sea salt business. Share interesting facts, recipes, tips & tricks related to using sea salt in cooking, and any specials or discounts you may have.
2. Develop an Email Newsletter: Send out a monthly email newsletter to your subscribers with updates about new products, sales promotions, events you’re hosting or attending, and other related content. This will help keep them informed and engaged with your business over time.
3. Create an Influencer Network: Reach out to influencers in the food and cooking space and have them try your sea salt products and share them with their followers. This will help you spread awareness about your business quickly among a large audience.
4. Utilize Paid Advertising: Take advantage of paid advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Instagram Ads to get your sea salt business in front of the right people at the right time. This can help you reach more potential customers with targeted campaigns.
5. Host a Contest or Giveaway: Run a contest or giveaway by offering samples of your products to participants. This will encourage them to try out your sea salt and potentially become loyal customers in the future.