1. Create a website: A well-designed, user friendly website is essential for any business today. It will help you reach a larger audience and make it easier for people to learn more about your pottery business, as well as purchase products online.
2. Start a blog: A great way to build relationships with potential customers and create interest in your pottery business is by starting a blog. You can share helpful tips, showcase your products, and discuss relevant topics related to the pottery industry.
3. Develop an email marketing campaign: Email campaigns are one of the most effective ways to reach existing and potential customers. You can use email marketing to send special promotions, announce new products, or provide helpful pottery-related information.
4. Take advantage of social media: Social media is a powerful tool for promoting your pottery business. You can create accounts on popular platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to share what your business is doing, post photos of your products, and engage with customers.
5. Host an event: Hosting events such as workshops or shows can be a great way to promote your pottery business. You can invite people to learn more about the art of pottery and showcase your creations. This will give you the opportunity to meet potential customers and generate interest in your business.