1. Leverage Social Media Platforms: Create profiles on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Use these accounts to post interesting content about your photo restoration services, such as before-and-after shots of restored photos or tips for preserving original prints.
2. Reach Out to Local Businesses: Contact local businesses, such as frame and art shops, and inquire about partnering with them to promote your services. You can offer discounts on photo restoration jobs done through the partner business or share promotional materials in their store.
3. Host Events: Consider hosting events related to photo restoration, such as a gallery showing of restored family photos or a “learn how to restore photos” class. Events like this are an excellent way to showcase your work and get potential clients interested in your services.
4. Utilize Targeted Ads: Use targeted ads to reach people who may be interested in photo restoration services. For example, place ads on websites that specialize in historical photos or run ads targeting people with a certain age range who may be interested in preserving family photos.
5. Start a Blog: Develop content related to photo restoration and create a blog where you can share your expertise. Use your blog to discuss topics such as photo preservation tips, the latest technology used in restoration, and stories of restored photos. You can also use your blog as a platform to showcase your work. This can help you build relationships with potential clients and establish yourself as an expert in the field of photo restoration.