1. Develop a website and blog: Create an easy-to-navigate website for potential customers to find out about your petting zoo, as well as a blog filled with interesting facts about the animals and activities that can be enjoyed there.
2. Host a grand opening: Invite the public to come to your petting zoo for its grand opening. Offer tours, activities, food and entertainment that will draw attention and generate interest in your business.
3. Get involved in the community: Participate in local events and shows that are related to animals or nature. This will help get your name out there and allow people to meet you and learn more about your petting zoo.
4. Create an email list: Send out regular emails to the potential customers on your mailing list, highlighting upcoming events, new animals or attractions, discounts or special offers. This will help keep your visitors informed about what’s happening at your business.
5. Utilize social media: Use various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to post interesting content about your petting zoo. This will help to generate buzz about your business and draw more people in.