1. Utilize Social Media Platforms – Use platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to share your portfolio and post pictures of your work. This will help to get the word out about your Pet Photography business and reach a wide audience.
2. Start a Blog – Share stories on your blog related to pet photography or general topics relevant to your audience. This will help to increase visibility and grab the attention of potential customers.
3. Network with Local Pet Stores – Make relationships with pet stores in your area to build a referral network and attract new customers. You can offer discounts or free photo sessions for their shoppers as an incentive.
4. Offer Group Rates – Encourage customers to book multiple sessions in advance by offering discounts or free prints for larger groups. This will help you to bring in more business and increase the number of clients that you have.
5. Host Events – Hold events such as pet photography classes or workshops to generate excitement about your services and attract new customers. You can also offer discounts on packages for attendees.