1. Utilize Social Media – Create social media accounts and post regularly with content related to your business, such as customer reviews, before/after photos of dogs you groomed, tips for caring for a dog’s coat, etc. You can also use social media to offer promotions, coupons and discounts.
2. Produce a Video – Create an engaging video that talks about the benefits of your mobile dog grooming services. You could feature clips of you grooming dogs or demonstrations on how to groom a particular breed. Post your video on YouTube and other video sharing sites and include a link to your website.
3. Sponsor a Local Event – Look for opportunities to sponsor pet-related events in your area, such as dog shows and local adoption drives. Having a presence at these events helps you get the word out about your business while also developing relationships with other pet owners.
4. Offer Referral Incentives – Encourage your customers to refer your services to their friends and family by offering discount or loyalty programs. For example, for every referral a customer makes, you could offer a free grooming session or a discount on future services.
5. Develop Relationships with Local Pet Stores and Veterinarians – Partnering with local pet stores and veterinarians can help you reach a wider audience of potential customers. You can offer to leave brochures and business cards at their locations or have them refer your services when pet owners call in for appointments.