1. Create a Loyalty Program – A great way to engage customers is by offering rewards and discounts for their loyalty, such as a free lobster dinner after a certain number of purchases.
2. Leverage Social Media – By creating social media accounts, you can use powerful digital marketing tools to connect with and reach out to customers.
3. Utilize Influencer Marketing – Working with social media influencers is a great way to bolster your brand’s presence and reach more potential customers.
4. Organize Events – Hosting events such as seminars or cooking classes are great ways to educate people about your business and make connections with potential customers.
5. Offer Free Samples – Who doesn’t love free samples? Give away small portions of lobster at local events or through social media campaigns to get people hooked on the taste of your product.