1. Create a Loyalty Program – Offer returning customers rewards, incentives and discounts for buying your product. Give them something extra special that makes it worthwhile for them to keep coming back.
2. Utilize Social Media Platforms – Use social media to reach out and engage with customers. Post attractive images of your products, provide discounts and create contests or giveaways to encourage followers.
3. Partner with Local Businesses – Reach out to local businesses in the area and partner up with them to help promote each other’s services. This is a great way to get more visibility and increase your customer base.
4. Use Word of Mouth Advertising – Encourage existing customers to spread the word about your ice cream parlor by offering referral discounts or rewards. You can also incentivize them to post reviews and share their experience on social media platforms.
5. Participate in Community Events – Get involved with local events and festivals in your area. This is a great way to build relationships with customers and gain new ones through word of mouth advertising. You can also use this opportunity to showcase your products and give out samples.