1. Launch an Instagram Contest: Host an Instagram contest where followers post photos of their costumes and tag your shop for a chance to win a prize! This will help get people excited about the upcoming holiday season, while also increasing visibility of your shop.
2. Develop a Loyalty Program: Design a loyalty program that encourages customers to keep coming back for more costumes, decorations, and other products. You could offer discounts or rewards points for purchases, which can be redeemed for savings on future orders.
3. Create an Email Newsletter: Use emails to reach out to existing customers and inform them of new product releases, discounts, and other Halloween news. You can also use email to target potential customers who may be interested in shopping at your store.
4. Utilize Social Media: Leverage the power of social media by creating engaging content related to Halloween costumes or decorations. You can also utilize influencers to promote your shop, as they can help spread the word and reach a larger audience.
5. Host a Halloween-Themed Event: Put together an event at your store or in the community to get people excited about shopping for costumes and decorations. You could also offer discounts or prizes to encourage customers to come out and experience all that you have to offer.