1. Utilize Social Media – Leverage the power of social media by creating accounts for your business and regularly engaging with people who might be interested in guard dog services. Post helpful advice, tips and stories related to guard dogs on a regular basis so that potential customers can become familiar with your business.
2. Offer Incentives – Offer incentives to customers who refer their friends or family members to your guard dog services. This will help spread word-of-mouth and encourage more people to look into the services you offer.
3. Create Local Partnerships – Reach out to local businesses, organizations, and charities in your area that might need guard dog services. You can create partnerships with them to provide discounts or special packages for their members.
4. Invest in SEO – Investing in search engine optimization (SEO) for your website and social media accounts will help ensure that more people are able to find your business online. Having strong SEO will help customers find you more easily and give your business a stronger presence online.
5. Launch an Online Presence – Create a website that showcases your services, customer reviews, and contact information so potential customers can learn more about you and get in touch. You can also use this platform to share helpful blogs, videos, and resources related to guard dog services.