1. Leverage Social Media – Make use of social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to publicize your business. You can post pictures and videos of the food being prepared or provide updates about special offers and promotions you are running.
2. Use Word of Mouth – Ask your customers to spread the word about your business to their friends and family. Offer incentives such as discounts or free items for referring other customers.
3. Develop a Branded App – Create an app that allows customers to order ahead, earn loyalty points, find out where you are or get special offers on certain days.
4. Sponsor Local Events – Look for local events that you can sponsor or participate in to gain additional exposure for your business.
5. Utilize Influencer Marketing – Work with influencers who are specific to the food industry and have a large following on social media to promote your business. Offer discounts, samples or free meals as incentives to get them to feature your business.