1. Develop a Social Media Presence – Utilize social media platforms to reach potential customers, showcase your school’s vision and successes, provide updates on new courses and certifications, and share content that is relevant to the aviation industry.
2. Increase Visibility with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Use SEO tools to improve your website’s visibility in order to attract more potential customers. This includes optimizing content, images, and metadata so that it is easier for people to find you.
3. Create an Online Learning Platform – Develop an online platform to provide web-based education materials for students to access. This will enable them to learn more about flight school courses and certifications, as well as keep track of their progress.
4. Leverage Traditional Advertising – Invest in traditional advertising such as print ads, radio commercials, billboards and television spots to reach more people.
5. Host Local Events – Participate in local events such as air shows and conferences. Take advantage of these opportunities to network with potential customers and build relationships in the aviation industry.