1. Host a Taste Testing Event – Invite local customers and influencers to sample your products in exchange for their feedback and reviews. This will help build relationships with potential customers while building trust in your product quality.
2. Develop an Online Presence – Utilize social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to create a presence for your business. Post pictures of your products, menu items, and customer reviews. Use hashtags related to tacos and tortillas to help reach more potential customers.
3. Offer Discounts – Give discounts on bulk orders or offer coupons for free product samples. This will help to draw more customers and encourage existing customers to come back for more.
4. Leverage Local Partnerships – Partner with local businesses or caterers to offer your products as part of their catering services. This will help you reach a larger customer base while also supporting local businesses.
5. Utilize Traditional Advertising – Advertise your products in local newspapers, radio stations, or television networks. This could be a great way to reach even more potential customers while increasing brand awareness.