1. Networking: Word of mouth is a powerful marketing tool for a Handyman business. Building relationships with other professionals in similar industries or local businesses is a great way to gain new customers and get referrals from existing ones.
2. Content Creation: Creating and sharing helpful content related to your business, such as blog posts, videos, or podcasts can be an effective way to reach new audiences. Make sure you are consistent with your content creation in order to establish a reliable presence online.
3. Social Media Marketing: Using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram can be an easy way to market your business and stay in touch with customers. Make sure you post regularly and engage with other users if possible.
4. Offer Discounts: Offering discounts or special deals to existing customers is a great way to show appreciation while also drawing in new clients. You can also offer referral discounts or loyalty programs to reward returning customers.
5. Invest in Advertising: Advertising your business on radio, television, or newspaper is a great way to reach a wide range of potential customers. You can also invest in online ads such as Google Ads or Facebook Ads if you want to target specific audiences.