1. Spinach Lasagna: This Italian classic is packed with layers of spinach, ricotta cheese, mozzarella and marinara sauce for a hearty dish that’s perfect for any night of the week.
2. Spinach Enchiladas: A Mexican twist on the traditional lasagna, these enchiladas consist of a cheesy spinach and mushroom filling tucked into warm tortillas, smothered in enchilada sauce and cheese.
3. Spinach Quiche: A delicious quiche made with eggs, cream, Swiss cheese, mushrooms and lots of chopped fresh spinach for flavor.
4. Creamed Spinach: A delicious side dish that is made with fresh spinach, cream, butter and Parmesan cheese.
5. Spinach Salad: This easy salad consists of fresh baby spinach leaves topped with hard boiled eggs, bacon, red onion and crumbly blue cheese for a tasty combination. Enjoy!