1. Vietnamese Curried Asiatic Pennywort Soup: This hearty soup is made with Asiatic pennywort, curry powder, garlic, shallots, lemongrass, and coconut milk. All the ingredients combine to create a flavorful and spicy broth.
2. Korean Fried Rice with Asiatic Pennywort: This fried rice dish combines Asiatic pennywort, garlic, onion, and gochujang (Korean red pepper paste) for a flavorful twist on the classic. The dish is finished with sesame oil for an added layer of richness.
3. Thai Pesto Asiatic Pennywort Noodles: These noodles are tossed with a pesto made from Asiatic pennywort, garlic, Thai basil, and olive oil. The noodles are then finished off with toasted peanuts for an added crunch.
4. Indian Saag Paneer with Asiatic Pennywort: This traditional Indian dish is made with paneer (Indian cheese) and saag (spinach) and flavored with Asiatic pennywort, garlic, ginger, cumin, and coriander. The dish is finished off with a dollop of cream for an added richness.
5. Malaysian Coconut Rice with Asiatic Pennywort: This rice dish combines long-grain white rice cooked in coconut milk, Asiatic pennywort, garlic, and lemongrass for a flavorful combination. The dish is finished off with toasted sesame seeds for an added crunch.