– You can express creativity in your work.
– You have the ability to work with a variety of clients.
– You can be your own boss and set your own hours.
– There is potential for a steady income, assuming you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed.
– You can take advantage of tax deductions for business expenses.
– You may need to invest in furniture, materials, and other supplies before you’re able to start taking on paying clients.
– It can be a highly competitive field, so it’s important to have a competitive edge and marketing plan in order to be successful.
– You may need to invest in certifications or education in order to stay up-to-date on trends and techniques.
– It can be difficult to find reliable subcontractors, such as electricians or plumbers, who are willing to work on interior design projects.
– You may face issues with copyright infringement if you’re not careful about sourcing ideas and materials for your designs.