1. Create a website with detailed information about your tree service, including photos of completed jobs, customer testimonials and contact information. This will help potential customers find you more easily and increase brand recognition.
2. Utilize social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to engage with customers and create a strong online presence. Share photos of jobs you’ve completed, customer testimonials, special offers and promotions, as well as any relevant industry news or tips.
3. Launch an email newsletter to keep your current customers up-to-date on all the latest tree service developments and special offers. This will also help you to reach out to potential customers quickly and efficiently.
4. Leverage search engine optimization (SEO) techniques on your website to ensure that it appears as high up the search engine rankings as possible. This will make it easier for potential customers to find your tree service online.
5. Reach out to local media outlets such as newspapers, radio stations and TV networks and offer to be the subject of an article or segment. This could be a great way to gain exposure for your business and boost brand recognition in your area.