1. Host a Grand Opening: Make sure your grand opening is well-publicized, including press releases and social media outreach. Offer discounts and special promotions to attract customers and create buzz around the opening of your sub shop.
2. Create Loyalty Programs: Develop loyalty programs that offer rewards for repeat customers. Offer discounts, free items, and other incentives to encourage customers to keep coming back.
3. Utilize Social Media: Use social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to promote your sub shop and connect with potential customers. Post mouthwatering images of subs you serve, share customer reviews, and provide specials and discounts.
4. Host Events: Consider hosting events such as tastings, classes, or competitions at your sub shop. These events will help create a sense of community around your business and can be an effective way to promote it to new customers.
5. Network with Local Businesses: Develop relationships with other local businesses in order to create mutually beneficial partnerships. Offer discounts and promotions to customers who visit both businesses, or collaborate on events and promotions that will drive more business to your shop.